Transaero vluchten op Frankfurt?

ImageSocial talk, maar dan in het Nederlands. Dit is de opvolger van het Praethuis uit het BBS tijdperk. Tagline verplicht !

Forum rules
MarcR
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Re: Transaero vluchten op Frankfurt?

Post by MarcR »

rutger330 wrote: youre right about the C-130 it's not comming every time but last times I read the Fraaviation forum i saw almost a picture every sunday but what i didn't know is the TU-154M :shock: 8) that would be a nice one I searched them for arrival times but I couldn't find it on Frankfurt airport site do you have the times? and wich days are they coming except for sunday? I looked on there site but they would only give a 737-500 just a TU-154M for the lucky ones who are out there on that day i think :roll: :lol:

T.I.A

grt rutger :)
Yea it was coming 2 times from the last 5 scheduled flights. Last Year it came 0 times of XXXXXXX scheduled flights. So the chance to get it is bigger this year! :lol:

Well as i said, planned is normally the 737-500 or a -300. The last 9 times i was on a sunday in FRA i got the Tu154 7 times... so the chance is high normally. The Belavia flight is B2 893 from Minsk and it is arriving at 2pm (14:00 Local Time) in FRA and departing as B2 894 2:50pm (14:50 Local Time). Belavia also cancelled some flights in the last weeks, it comes every sunday but there was also a plan for Tuesday and Friday and the plane came on Monday and Saturday with a small CRJ. So under the week its a bit complicated with Belavia :oops:
rutger330
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Re: Transaero vluchten op Frankfurt?

Post by rutger330 »

THANKS :shock: 8) That's super news 8) maybe another TU-154M cause sometimes Rossiya put's a TU-154M on there saturday flight although Aeroflot-DON has annouced they only will operate with 737-500 but they are still russian and you never know :wink:
well thanks for the info MarcR 8) :)

grt rutger :)
kind regards,

Rutger Patterson

Return to “'t Praethuys”