Heathrow - 30/12/12 - LHR - CIV

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Indiaecho
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: airliners and biz jets
Subscriber Scramble: No

Heathrow - 30/12/12 - LHR - CIV

Post by Indiaecho »

Hello

At long last I get to the end of my photos from last year with a trip to Heathrow.

Kuwait Airways continue to route their Kuwait - New York flights via Heathrow - here is A340 9K-ANA arriving after the transatlantic crossing:-

9K-ANA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The reason for my trip was to see the Lot 787:-

SP-LRA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Turkish Airlines provide a wide range of different types at Heathrow, as well as this A340, I also saw an A330:-

TC-JDM by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I also saw my first Air Malta aircraft in their new scheme:-

9H-AEL by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The lunchtime Qatar Airways flight was also using 787 equipment:-

A7-BCL by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

United sent two aircraft in Star Alliance livery one after the other - the first was a 767, the second a jumbo:-

N121UA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Etihad provided their 'Visit Abu Dhabi' A330:-

A6-AFA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Transaero is another airline that provides a wide range of types through Heathrow - today it was the 767s turn:-

EI-UND by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I hope the photos are of interest - more can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/indiaecho/

Neil

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”