Madrid - MAD - 20/9/12 - CIV

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Indiaecho
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: airliners and biz jets
Subscriber Scramble: No

Madrid - MAD - 20/9/12 - CIV

Post by Indiaecho »

Hi,

Following on from my recent thread from Madrid, here are sonme photos from day two spent on the Mound. One of the first aircraft I saw was Iberia's retro Airbus;-

EC-KKS by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Another interestingly liveried Airbus was Alitalia's EI-DSA:-

EI-DSA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Aer Lingus operated a service to Washington on behalf of United, a flight which I believe has now ended:-

EI-DAA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The highlight of my day was this Vision 767 operating a flight for Conviasa:-

N766VA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The 777 isn't a particularly common visitor to Madrid, making the daily Aeromexico flight particularly welcome:-

N774AM by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Air Europa now operate several flights to South America each day using their A330s:-

EC-KDM by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Iberia's A340s seemed to be constantly on the move with one either arriving or departing, but here EC-KCL is on her way to the hangars:-

EC-KCL by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Several freighters were around, including Gestair's 767 EC-LKI:-

EC-LKI by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Ryanair now have a big operation out of Madrid:-

EI-DHW by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

One of the last aircraft I saw was Alitalia Express Embraer EI-RDE, which bought a very sucessful couple of days to a close:-

EI-RDE by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I hope the photos are of interest - loads more from the two days can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/indiaecho/

Regards,

Neil

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”