Copenhagen - CPH - CIV -21/8/12

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Indiaecho
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: airliners and biz jets
Subscriber Scramble: No

Copenhagen - CPH - CIV -21/8/12

Post by Indiaecho »

Hi,

These are getting rather old now, but I hope they are of interest, from a trip I made to Copenhagen back in the summer.

One of the first arrivals was Croatia Airlines Starbus 9A-CTI:-

9A-CTI by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Atlantic Airways A319 OY-RCG visited twice during my stay:-

OY-RCG by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Danish Air Transport's ATRs were frequent visitors:-

OY-JRY by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

There was never long to wait for a SAS aircraft - MD-87 OY-KHJ was wearing special titles following the European Football Championship:

OY-KHJ by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I was disappointed not to see any SAS A330s (next time perhaps!), but there were several A340s:-

OY-KBA by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Another interesting SAS aircraft was retro jet OY-KBO:-

OY-KBO by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Blue 1's attractively painted 717s were frequent visitors:-

OH-BLG by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Tuifly 737 SE-DZN was one of several charter aircraft:-

SE-DZN by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

Estonian Air's livery is one of my favourites:-

ES-AEC by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

The highlight of the day for me was provided by this Gulf Air A320:-

A9C-AO by IndiaEcho Photography, on Flickr

I hope the photos are of interest - photos of just about everything I saw (bar the SAS aircraft) can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/indiaecho/

Neil

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”