Seoul Incheon Airport

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
FlyUSAirways

Seoul Incheon Airport

Post by FlyUSAirways »

CLOSED
Last edited by FlyUSAirways on 18 Oct 2009, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
FlyUSAirways

Re: Seoul Incheon Airport

Post by FlyUSAirways »

CLOSED
Last edited by FlyUSAirways on 18 Oct 2009, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Bendavid2
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Bendavid2 »

I really like the Thai 77W with the planes in the back and the landscape. Unfortunatly there is the yellow car on the left. But terrific picture. Are the last pictures taken with a window in front of you?
My pictures at flickr
My pictures at Airliners.net
FlyUSAirways

Post by FlyUSAirways »

Thanks for the kind remarks , will post a few more shortly. :lol:
sfeyenoord1
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: An enjoying one

Post by sfeyenoord1 »

Nice, you dont see those shots allot here!
Liking the pictures, although i should adjust the whitebalance in the last pictures, so the greenish look of the picture dissapears. ;) :)
Bendavid2
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Bendavid2 »

sfeyenoord1 wrote:Nice, you dont see those shots allot here!
Liking the pictures, although i should adjust the whitebalance in the last pictures, so the greenish look of the picture dissapears. ;) :)
I think the pictures are taken through a window. But you are right photoshopping will help a lot. The planes are great.
My pictures at flickr
Gietje
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: If it's got wings and engines...
Subscriber Scramble: Gideon van Dijk

Post by Gietje »

I think you should clean your ccd-chip (called like that right), there are loads of dustspots. It's really a shame that it happens, I have it too. Nice pictures though, some really interesting aircraft, especially the Uzbekistand 757!
Cheers,
Gideon
My photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39101604@N08/
Bendavid2
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Bendavid2 »

Gietje wrote:I think you should clean your ccd-chip (called like that right), there are loads of dustspots.
Make a picture with a high aperture (f/32) of a clear blue sky. You can see the dustspots. Remove those things and post your new pictures!
My pictures at flickr
FlyUSAirways

Post by FlyUSAirways »

Thanks for the suggestions and remarks and yes i should have cleaned the camera before taken any pictures , i did notice it as well , thanks for the heads up. The picture are taken through sun reflecting glass and that caused the pictures to come out kind of greenish. Will next time run them through Photoshop and see if that makes a difference. 8)

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”