RAAF Williamtown, NSW Australia 08-05-2008 and 09-05-2008

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
John Rambo
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: F4
Subscriber Scramble: John Rambo

RAAF Williamtown, NSW Australia 08-05-2008 and 09-05-2008

Post by John Rambo »

Hi all,

During my holiday in Australia, a few weeks ago, I visited RAAF base Williamtown. I have been there for two days and was able to make some nice shots of Australian Hornets, Hawks and PC-9's. On both days there was plenty of activity with both Hornets and Hawks. Also some PC-9's were seen and an army blackhawk flying over the field. In a few days I will put the complete logs online. Enjoy the pictures.

Vincent
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Vincent »

Nice shots!! :D
Erik_7Xi
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Post by Erik_7Xi »

Nice stuff :) I remember that spot well although I was there exactly 12 years ago! Do they still have that dark grey/greenish Hornet?
r.e.hendriks
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: fly-by.nl
Subscriber Scramble: 1990>

Post by r.e.hendriks »

Holy sh!t Marien....

Well done...very nice shots on a very nice location.

Regards, Rob.
John Rambo
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: F4
Subscriber Scramble: John Rambo

Post by John Rambo »

Erik_7Xi wrote:Nice stuff :) I remember that spot well although I was there exactly 12 years ago! Do they still have that dark grey/greenish Hornet?
Nice to hear that you have been there quite some time ago. What grey / greenish Hornet are you exactly referring to? The only ones that I have seen look exactly the same like the ones on the pictures. :wink:

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”