military spotting in 1989 and early 90's in Poland

ImageLogs and news on European airfields outside the Benelux, Germany, Ireland and the UK.

Forum rules
piter2204

military spotting in 1989 and early 90's in Poland

Post by piter2204 »

Hello.
My friends forced me to start recover old picture taken in Poland nearby mil airfields by all foreign spotters, mainly from NL, BE. I'm looking for photos mil jets that time were still in service Mig21, LiM. I've herd many times that tourist from NL and BE many times spotted jets from place just next to fence mil base. It is very impotrant for us because whole official archhive (MIL PHOTO AGENCY-plenty of photos) dissapeared after 1989. So far nobody knows where is it and who posseses that archieve (as my friends say-vapourised under secret circumstances). Thast is why we looking for other photos taken in 1989 (after comunist block breakdown). It would be nice to recover old photos jets now retired (no digital camera then)
I think you tell your friends about my requst.
Best regards
Piter. :)
p.s. if it is not in right place, place this subject corectly.
Thank you in advance.
Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Post by Key »

That's fine here Piter, welcome. Unfortunately I don't have any, but I wish you luck with this quest!.

Erik
What four words, Jimmy!?!
polar123

Re: military spotting in 1989 and early 90's in Poland

Post by polar123 »

piter2204 wrote:Hello.
It is very impotrant for us because whole official archhive (MIL PHOTO AGENCY-plenty of photos) dissapeared after 1989. So far nobody knows where is it and who posseses that archieve (as my friends say-vapourised under secret circumstances). Thast is why we looking for other photos taken in 1989 (after comunist block breakdown). It would be nice to recover old photos jets now retired (no digital camera then)
I think you tell your friends about my requst.
Best regards
Piter. :)
p.s. if it is not in right place, place this subject corectly.
Thank you in advance.
All photos from MIL PHOTO AGENCY was transffered to Archive of Audio Visual Records in Warsaw

Return to “Spotting Rest of Europe”