Req: AS332L2 PH-NHR and NHS

ImageImageForum for all helicopter related news, background and research.

Moderators: Jack, Copter

Forum rules
This forum is the successor of the former Dutch-copters mailgroup. It is run jointly by Dutch-copters and Scramble.
jwparkin
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Subscriber Scramble: jwparkin

Req: AS332L2 PH-NHR and NHS

Post by jwparkin »

Can someone tell me who these two NHV aircraft are contracted to, and ideally when the contract starts and ends?
Jack

Re: Req: AS332L2 PH-NHR and NHS

Post by Jack »

Both, Eurocopter AS 332 L2 Super Puma PH-NHR and PH-NHS are registered with Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen NV, Oostende, Belgium, as holder and NHV INVEST BVBA, Oostende, Belgium, as owner.
About the contracts: no idea.
jwparkin wrote:Can someone tell me who these two NHV aircraft are contracted to, and ideally when the contract starts and ends?
Pete
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Pete »

May i ask you why you are interested in the contract? And the duration.
If you are interested you can ask NHV.
Regards Pete

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
jwparkin
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie

Post by jwparkin »

Pete. I had wrongly linked these two 332s to the SAR contract Bristow lost from January this tear, so assume there us either a second Dutch SAR contract if they are operating a rig support contract.do you know?
Copter
Subscriber Scramble: yes !

Post by Copter »

Pete
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Pete »

jwparkin wrote:Pete. I had wrongly linked these two 332s to the SAR contract Bristow lost from January this tear, so assume there us either a second Dutch SAR contract if they are operating a rig support contract.do you know?
Jwparkin, as far as I know the puma's serve a offshore contract for wintershall carrying pax and freight. Might be they are also in use for an other oil company.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Pete

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jack

Post by Jack »

For the NOGEPA SAR contract:
Both NHV-Noordzeee Helikopters Vlaanderen' Eurocopter AS3365 N3 Dauphin II OO-NHU and OO-NHV are operated on the NOGEPA SAR contract at Den Helder Airport.

For the AS332L2: see http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=90857
According to http://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php? ... 3&start=15 and other sources, NHV - Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen will operate one EC155 B1 and two AS332 L2 (that will be replaced by 2 x EC175) out of Den Helder from 1 January 2013. They will operate the AS332 L2 helicopters until they receive their Eurocopter EC175's. Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen has ten of the EC175 seven-tonne category helicopters on order. Deliveries will begin next year and will continue through 2015.
jwparkin
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie

Post by jwparkin »

Many thanks, Pete and Jack. With the EC175 now certified, perhaps they will change this contract over to the new aircraft type quite soon?

see EASA certifies the EC175

Regards
Jeremy