Some Shots From ErikFB

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
wild weasel
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: picked up my old hobby!
Subscriber Scramble: wild weasel

Re: Some Shots From ErikFB

Post by wild weasel »

That still is a very good camera Erik, make no mistake. Good image quality, focus and matrix metering works very well, and even active D-lighting can be very usefull, but i think it's better not to use (D-lighting) it in aviation photography.....

What lens will be screwed in front of this baby?
ErikFB wrote:I used a program called Magix ( very simple to use ) and only to optimize my pics. Normally i don't edit my pics when i placeq them at my flickr-site. Cause to the fact that Magix is out of service at my computer due to the Windows 7 configuration and the fact i will change to another cam i probably go to LR or PS ( the new cam will be a good old D90) so new changes to optimize my pics. Tom is more specialized in editing pics ;-)
Shoot first, edit later! :-)
ErikFB
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: civil airliners
Subscriber Scramble: ErikFB

Post by ErikFB »

Ha Menno,

Think that for the coming period i will use my lenses i have at the moment. So the Sigma's 135-400 and 150-500. Or the retailer will make me a nice offer for something special ;-)
tomba2247
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: militair/Civil

Post by tomba2247 »

Photographer ErikFB
tomba2247
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Post by tomba2247 »

Some more

ErikFB
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Post by ErikFB »

The two shots of the MP 744 and the MP MD-11F some posts above are edited in sepia by using Nikon-software. ( Nikon-transfer / Capture NX2 (evaluation-version) and View NX2). Simple stuff but for me good enough to try something different than full-color;-). Just sharpened and checked lightcondtions etc and than transfered into sepia. It simply a try how this works for me.
wild weasel
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: picked up my old hobby!
Subscriber Scramble: wild weasel

Post by wild weasel »

ErikFB wrote:The two shots of the MP 744 and the MP MD-11F some posts above are edited in sepia by using Nikon-software. ( Nikon-transfer / Capture NX2 (evaluation-version) and View NX2). Simple stuff but for me good enough to try something different than full-color;-). Just sharpened and checked lightcondtions etc and than transfered into sepia. It simply a try how this works for me.
Seems that your panning skills are quite okay Erik..... :toppie: :scramble: the only thing that i am missing here (for as far as i can see) is a little bit more exposure, meaning the pictures seem a bit dark to me.....maybe you can level it up a little bit to see how that works out....

Regards Menno
Shoot first, edit later! :-)
ErikFB
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Post by ErikFB »

Panningshots are from the grey coloured day of the 16th of march 2011. Will try to get them better.
tomba2247
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Post by tomba2247 »

Some Old one's from ErikFB

tomba2247
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict