Reims Spotters Day 26 June

ImageSocial talk and other non-aviation topics including photos. Note this a FUN area!

Forum rules
F17_114PM
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Subscriber Scramble: F17_114PM

Re: Reims Spotters Day 26 June

Post by F17_114PM »

You are right, lets drink a red bull :mrgreen:
mazzel
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: Yes

Post by mazzel »

Wow, just reading all this. What can I say... I registered last sunday also, get an error on my first try, adjusted some field (cannot remember which one...) and then got a message thanking me for my registration (I can understand a little French). After a few days of no confirmation mail I tried to contact the organization that maybe I made an error in my e-mail address asking them if they could confirm or deny my application. No answer. Now I am reading all this and the statements on their website I get the idea that I should go take a hike and not whine...

Guess maybe I should just forget about this spotter day...
Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Post by Key »

Too bad... I hope you are willing to also consider less negative (and in my view more likely) explanations for what happened. For the record: I have no connection whatsoever to that organisation. I just cannot figure why people are inclined to believe the most unpleasant of alternatives in a situation where goodwill is essential to get things started in the first place.
Anyhow, it s**ks that your application went wrong, everyone will agree to that. AFAIK the number of applicants was a multitude of what could be accomodated, a lot of people from different countries have been disappointed. I wish you more 'mazzel' on future occasions..!

Erik
What four words, Jimmy!?!
alkasmith
Type of spotter: military & bizjets

Post by alkasmith »

I have been successful in getting a place for the Spotters Day.
Now I must send 60 Euros to the bank. I have printed the form but am not familiar with the wording. I need to know the title of the bank & its address.
Could some kind person who has already paid PLEASE help me out & tell me the details I need in English.
Looking forward to a great day on the 26th!!

Return to “Tattle Lounge”