Heldairshow phototopic

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
topsafe
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: does/did it fly...I'll write it down....
Subscriber Scramble: 4122

Re: Heldairshow phototopic

Post by topsafe »

flying_kiwi wrote:
canberra wrote:What a machine, is it actually active or? See it is from Skyline Aviation, same use as the L.39 or?
Its not active, as when we arrived with the Staggerwing on Friday afternoon I had a look at it. No seats, no instruments, and although I didn't check the intakes, I suspect no engines either.
I looked at the contruction plate on the tail (port side), and if I recall correctly it was the N53PJ, c/n 53.

Regards,
Yorden
Make that N761PJ c/n 51

rgds Mark
Father of twins since 23-01-2009

topsafe1970@twitter.com
RobertMB
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Subscriber Scramble: RobertMB

Post by RobertMB »

Almost..... N751PJ c/n 51 :wink:

BR,

Robert
maarten-sr
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Type of spotter: Aviation photographer
Subscriber Scramble: maarten-sr

Post by maarten-sr »

better late than never - so a few more

Guinot team 01

PH-NZD

PH-SHO friendly pilot

Guinot team 02

PH-NZD clear to land

N-294 speedy old Hunter

PH-DDZ

G-BIMU S-61N Coastguard

PH-NZZ S76 CHC pretty-co

EHKD Tower

Guinot 03
aviodromefriend
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: zo snel afgekeurd, ik kreeg geen kans S5 te worden

Post by aviodromefriend »

flying_kiwi wrote:
canberra wrote:What a machine, is it actually active or? See it is from Skyline Aviation, same use as the L.39 or?
Its not active, as when we arrived with the Staggerwing on Friday afternoon I had a look at it. No seats, no instruments, and although I didn't check the intakes, I suspect no engines either.
I looked at the contruction plate on the tail (port side), and if I recall correctly it was the N53PJ, c/n 53.

Regards,
Yorden
Sorry, I haven't seen this question before. The Paris is a (very) long-term restoration project. They only work on it if they have time for that, which is very limited. The goal is still to have it airborne again one day (but don't ask when this will be). That is also why everything was not onboard: restoration/maintenance of all these parts.
De Zamboni heeft kramp in zijn achterwiel
Jan Maarten Smeets, Heerenveen 31 oktober 2009

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”