LHR 1 until 6 may (heavy topic)

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
SilverWingPix
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Re: LHR 1 until 6 may (heavy topic)

Post by SilverWingPix »

WOW nice set there Sylvia. U might even have shot my aircraft when I arrived from Copenhagen on the morning of May 4th on G-EUUX!? I may even have shot u :shock: See below picture :D
Leonvanos wrote:Nice shot, specially the A380.
Where did you stay in all the time, cause I am planning some days for the summer, can you give me inside information ??
Greetz Leon
Looks to me like Sylvia have spent some time at Mytle Avenue a short 10 minute walk from the Hatton Cross tube station. I took this image of the famous spot when I flew in from CPH on May 4th. Are U there Sylvia :?: 8)

Egon/CPH
Best Regards,
Egon aka SilverWingPix
Ierland1
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Ierland1 »

Hi SilverWingpix,
That 's nice a photo, from the other way arround!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes , I was there!!!! And I had a great time!! I will go back!!
I like to ask you if it's possible to send the photo to me ??????
Thanks
cheers Sylvia
SilverWingPix
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by SilverWingPix »

Ierland1 wrote: I like to ask you if it's possible to send the photo to me ??????
Thanks
cheers Sylvia
See Your PM :D

Egon/CPH
Best Regards,
Egon aka SilverWingPix

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”