Japanese Air Shows for 2015

ImageAll Airshow related news and logs.

Moderator: Jaap

Forum rules
Image Post all airshow-related items here. Please keep the postings as informative and to-the-point as possible. Refrain from postings with the sole intention to communicate whether you like the show or not, unless accompanied by arguments that can help others.
digpictaker
Type of spotter: Military and Commerical Aviation

Japanese Air Shows for 2015

Post by digpictaker »

Can anyone tell me which Japanese Air Shows are the best when it comes to flying displays and types of aircraft that are used? I'm hoping to go this fall and would love to catch the colorful F-15's that I have seen in pictures. I just don't know what air show they were from.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Trevor
Sadammie
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Subscriber Scramble: Hans van Dam

Re: Japanese Air Shows for 2015

Post by Sadammie »

digpictaker wrote:Can anyone tell me which Japanese Air Shows are the best when it comes to flying displays and types of aircraft that are used? I'm hoping to go this fall and would love to catch the colorful F-15's that I have seen in pictures. I just don't know what air show they were from.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Trevor
Hi Trevor,

If you mean the "camo" F-15s, these are at Nyutabaru, in the south of Japan. Air show is 6 December 2015 and normally only the local units will do a display, Nyutabaru has four different ones, and at the end the Blue Impulse. If you plan to visit Nyutabaru on another date, there is a chance the camo Eagles are exercising elsewhere, training with other units.

GRTZ
Hans
digpictaker
Type of spotter: Military and Commerical Aviation

Re: Japanese Air Shows for 2015

Post by digpictaker »

Hans,

Thank you very much for your response. I will have to try and get to Nyutabaru in December then.!!

Trevor

Return to “Airshow news!”