Amsterdam 19-07-2012 flaming...

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Ricardo 767-200ER
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: Civil and Military
Subscriber Scramble: Ricardo 767-200ER

Amsterdam 19-07-2012 flaming...

Post by Ricardo 767-200ER »

Nice to see the "Azores Glider" in revised scheme !
(Backlight )
That wasn't really a smart decision to stand on that side of the runway around 14:00lt.

Greetz ricardo
Last edited by Ricardo 767-200ER on 20 Jul 2012, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
dvdzee
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Type of spotter: frequent

Re: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (EHAM/AMS) 19-07-2012

Post by dvdzee »

Ricardo 767-200ER wrote:
(Backlight )
That wasn't really a smart decision to stand on that sight of the runway around 14:00lt.

Greetz ricardo
Thanks for your "kind" words Ricardo - we all know that that is not the best spot.
But couldn't you just appraciate somebody who want to share something with other members ??
Haven't you noticed that a LOT of photographers do NOT post here anymore ? Haven't you asked yourself why ?

You now what : have it your way with scramble, how you want it...........I am Totally DONE with scramble now. No offense but tired of these kind of remarks.
Anyway it was FUN here at scramble.....but I'm done -no more scramble postings.

Greets,

Douwe
Ricardo 767-200ER
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Thanks for your "kind" words Ricardo - we all know that that is not the best spot.
But couldn't you just appraciate somebody who want to share something with other members ??
Haven't you noticed that a LOT of photographers do NOT post here anymore ? Haven't you asked yourself why ?

You now what : have it your way with scramble, how you want it...........I am Totally DONE with scramble now. No offense but tired of these kind of remarks.

Greets,

Douwe
Douwe,

I think this is a bit of an over reaction, you said it yourself (backlight) so you can expect a reaction like mine, for the next time you can try the spot next to a bicycle pad near schiphol-east you can park you car down there and have a little walk and take nice photos of arriving planes at rwy 27 with the sun in your back, if you post down your photos here you can expected criticism and it won't be postive all the time you should accept that everyboy has its own taste right? we all learn every day, and i think this a lesson for you this time, and i never said i don't appreciate the guys posting photos down here, in fact i do i allways take a look at the amsterdam topics, well now its all my fault.

good luck trying,
Ricardo

@: Daan, schipholweg, cycle pad? sun behind you untill at least 4 PM..
ErwinS
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Subscriber Scramble: ErwinS

Post by ErwinS »

The arrogance of some people her.... :cry:

Always complaining about other peoples shots. I thought we all participate in the same hobby so why is there a need to tell each other what is wrong in their eyes. Not everyone has the abilities to get to some spots or have expensive equiptment.

Indeed I never post shots here anymore because the idiotic replies you get. The Fun is long gone here.

Douwe we both know that DAPG on FB is way beter :-) So post there and not here.
Ricardo 767-200ER
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

The arrogance of some people her....

Always complaining about other peoples shots. I thought we all participate in the same hobby so why is there a need to tell each other what is wrong in their eyes. Not everyone has the abilities to get to some spots or have expensive equiptment.

Indeed I never post shots here anymore because the idiotic replies you get. The Fun is long gone here.

Douwe we both know that DAPG on FB is way beter So post there and not here.
This has nothing to do with arrogance, no ability or expensive equipment, the sun from behind is one of the basic rules if you want good colored pictures, i'm not telling that i got the best photos around here, not even close but everybody has its own taste you should learn from criticism isn't it?
If it was meant to be a backlight shot, i wound't say anything at all, but the remark (backlight :evil: ) tells me that you made a mistake yourself..
Thats why i offered him information for the other side of rwy 27 to try the spot is easy to reach.

Greetz ricardo
Thermal
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: F5

Post by Thermal »

Indeed the arrogance.....
so you can expect a reaction like mine,
Eh....no you won't have to expect such a reaction. It's totally uncalled for and rude and arrogant. So grow up and when you're old enough buy yourself some empathic abilities.

Nice shot of the glider Douwe. Didn't not know it was still owned by Air Transat.
I always say a boy can learn more at an airport than at any school.
- Homer J Simpson -
ErwinS
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Subscriber Scramble: ErwinS

Post by ErwinS »

Ricardo 767-200ER wrote:
(Backlight )
That wasn't really a smart decision to stand on that sight of the runway around 14:00lt.

Greetz ricardo
Is this advice?

Pff anyway I am out of here. Had it with these useless discussions and posters who think they are the greatest thing our hobby overcame.
Bjorn1979
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by Bjorn1979 »

Same for me here, only use this site for information and never will show any pictures here.
When you want to see pictures from me than just click on the link below.
Gonzo
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Post by Gonzo »

dvdzee wrote:
Ricardo 767-200ER wrote:
(Backlight )

Greetz ricardo

Greets,

Douwe

This is also the reason why I do not post pictures anymore, constantly people who do think they know better.
It is a pity that a person as Douwe decide to quite sending pictures, because one arrogant person.
Gonzo

When nothing goes right.......go left.
Ricardo 767-200ER
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

This is also the reason why I do not post pictures anymore, constantly people who do think they know better.
It is a pity that a person as Douwe decide to quite sending pictures, because one arrogant person.
Well you won't find any inside information anymore on scramble from this arrogant person..
Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Post by Key »

Guys, just let me know when we should close this forum, OK?

Or is there perhaps the faint possibility that those feeling attacked somehow can live together again with those not meaning to attack, by explaining to each other what your point of view is like adults, in stead of just flaming both ways or even dropping in to say things among the line of "yeah, Scramble sucks, let's all go away"? :evil:

Erik - disappointed (and, as before unfortunately, pi$$ed off that ALL the enthusiast commenters on this forum are totally ignored by those fighting, and end up being the ones who loose because photos are not shown anymore!)
What four words, Jimmy!?!
janneman36
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: F2

Re: Amsterdam 19-07-2012 flaming...

Post by janneman36 »

I liked Douwes picture and i keep on posting even with inside information ......
By the way scramble itself is a good forum please keep it that way and use some common sense regarding each other...
spotting is just like fishing only less slippery.....
cHabu
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Subscriber Scramble: cHabu

Re: Amsterdam 19-07-2012 flaming...

Post by cHabu »

I don't care if people post their pics, just as i don't care how many hits i get when i post mine.

I also don't need any feather in my :censored: everytime i post a photo.

If you do post a photo, take the criticism like a man, even if you don't like it.

Post your pics or don't post your pics, but don't bother me with your whining.

Sometimes you all act like children...

=> Sync your files online and across computers with Dropbox. (2GB account is free!)

Only when you can share knowledge, can you enjoy knowledge !

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”