Holliday Lanzarote 24/7 - 07/8

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Dutchbird20
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie

Holliday Lanzarote 24/7 - 07/8

Post by Dutchbird20 »

Hi all,

during my vacation in Lanzarote i made a few pictures. We were close to the airport so I was pretty happy that all airplanes came by. A lot of English companies.
Note that these pictures are not the best quality because I don't do it a lot.

These pictures were taken from our balcony
Easyjet in morning sun

Air Berlin flying over the hotel

Last corrections

Thomson 767

The next pictures were taken from the beach

In this picture you can see how close we are to the airport

At Arrecife Airport

Ryanair EI-DLC taxiing to the gate

LX-LXR Luxair just landed

Our plane back to Amsterdam PH-HZN

Leaving nothern Spain overflying San Sebastian. Sorry for the quality because of the dirty window

Approaching the Netherlands

Landing at 18R spotted the spotters :P

Hope you enjoyed it
Last edited by Dutchbird20 on 18 Aug 2011, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
shepherd
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Subscriber Scramble: shepherd

Re: Holliday Lanzarote 24/7 - 07/8

Post by shepherd »

Dutchbird20 wrote:In this picture you can see how close we are to the airport
[PHOTO]
sorry, but THIS is what I call a photo taken from a beach close to the airport... :mrgreen:
Can't you better make a log instead of showing these pictures of airplanes flying by 20 miles away...

The pictures from the terminal are okay... but the ones from your hotel and beach aren't really of value in my opinion.

Jeffrey Schäfer.
Dutchbird20
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie

Re: Holliday Lanzarote 24/7 - 07/8

Post by Dutchbird20 »

Yes i think you're right about that. I will delete the pictures that look the same. :)

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”