Schiphol EHAM 05-06-2011

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
dvdzee
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Type of spotter: frequent

Re: Schiphol EHAM 05-06-2011

Post by dvdzee »

wild weasel wrote:oh, and Douwe, registration on that Centurion Cargo MD-11, believe it or not, but i don't have it. I have made several pictures of it, and even an allmost 90 degree angle picture.....the registration is relativity small and dissapearing behind the wing :grumble: i have even checked radar for you, but it doesn't show up! (looks like a ghost plane)......

I'm sure somebody else here on scramble will have it. i saw two guys at the fence on the left (east side) when this plane did came in, maybe they will have it....
I found the reg : N986AR. It was (delayed) flight CWC 4852.

Douwe
MarkCantPark
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Type of spotter: F5
Subscriber Scramble: nee

Post by MarkCantPark »

wild weasel wrote:Brilliant Marc! that last one is a cracker!

@ Tomba: hahaha, exactly my thoughts too! if you ask me, he's getting to good :mrgreen: and now even vortex shots, i've gotta be dreaming! :help:
Thanks Menno! Though I must admit it is always a lust to see your pictures as well! The sharpness, colors and angles are simply mind blowing!
wild weasel
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: picked up my old hobby!
Subscriber Scramble: wild weasel

Post by wild weasel »

MarkCantPark wrote:
wild weasel wrote:Brilliant Marc! that last one is a cracker!

@ Tomba: hahaha, exactly my thoughts too! if you ask me, he's getting to good :mrgreen: and now even vortex shots, i've gotta be dreaming! :help:
Thanks Menno! Though I must admit it is always a lust to see your pictures as well! The sharpness, colors and angles are simply mind blowing!
Thanks Mark, very nice of you to say! :toppie: :scramble: I have to say though, do not underestimate yourself, cause your pictures truly are beautifull....
Shoot first, edit later! :-)
nustyR
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by nustyR »

I really like all the MD11-shots and the sunrise pics in this topic :scramble:
Mark.O
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: F2

Post by Mark.O »

What is a vortex shot?
wild weasel
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: picked up my old hobby!
Subscriber Scramble: wild weasel

Post by wild weasel »

Mark.O wrote:What is a vortex shot?
Hi Mark...

What Tomba means is this......if you look at picture nr. 3 (the one i have made, MD-11 Martinair), you can see i slightly small white stripe coming from the wingtips. it's mainly accelerated air, which can be seen very good in humid air......it's a combination of moisty air, accelerated air and over and under preasure of air. in the same picture you can allso see condensation clouds over the wings. this is about quite the same, but in another form......i don't know if i have explained this right, but as far as i know, this is at least pretty close to the truth.........maybe somebody else can fill me in?

kind regards Menno
Shoot first, edit later! :-)
MarkCantPark
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Type of spotter: F5
Subscriber Scramble: nee

Post by MarkCantPark »

Found two more pictures on my CF and thought that they be worthy of sharing them

:mrgreen:

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”