Bulgarian Air Force - Sea trainings May 2010. LARGE!

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Thijs
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Subscriber Scramble: Thijs

Re: Bulgarian Air Force - Sea trainings May 2010. LARGE!

Post by Thijs »

planespotters.nl wrote:
@Moderator, these are now pictures that we do not often see so why fewer photos?
To keep the forum readable and attractive for everyone. A post with a small amount of pictures is easier to read / look than a post with a large amount of pictures. Such a large number of pictures is not appreciated by everyone. But the poster can always post more pics if appreciated by the forum members.

Thijs
Assume makes an ASS of U and ME.
Vincent
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Vincent »

Keep em coming! Love the photos and variation! :respect:
perrie
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: mil
Subscriber Scramble: perrie

Post by perrie »

These pics are VERY cool !!! :fadein:
Well done.

Per
CoHaBa
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: Mil+Civ - Photography only
Subscriber Scramble: CoHaBa

Re: Bulgarian Air Force - Sea trainings May 2010.

Post by CoHaBa »

Thijs wrote:
amarx wrote:
Thijs wrote:could you make a selection of the 10 a 20 best ones? 67 is way too much despite the nice subject.

Thanks in advance!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Best ones?
are there bad one's??? :roll:

I love all the 67's shots
Did not say there are bad ones. But a limited set of pictures is more enjoyable and better to watch. If one wants to see more pictures you can always ask the original poster to post more or refer to a website with more pictures.

Thijs

Sometimes i don't understand the people behind Scramble... You guys are getting a great set of pictures, and they are quit rare. Then you start "complaining" that the post contain to much pics.... Posts like this makes me and i think the most of this forum users very happy.

Please start complaining against the people who start a topic with the line "just one picture". Those topics are in most cases polution on this forum, not a post like this.

Or am i the only one "die verder kijkt dan z'n neus lang is"? Scramble should contact the topic starter and make this report a item in your magazine...

@Hornise: GREAT PICTURES! PLEASE SHOW US MORE!
Wim
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Post by Wim »

Indeed, great set of pictures
r.e.hendriks
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: fly-by.nl
Subscriber Scramble: 1990>

Post by r.e.hendriks »

Wow!!!!

Really great shots Anton!!

I love every single out of them!

Best regards Rob.
Iwan Bogels
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Subscriber Scramble: Iwan Bogels

Post by Iwan Bogels »

Hi Anton,

What a great report !! Fantastic shots again.

I do agree with the moderator that it's not very convenient to have so many photos in one topic. Therefore I would like to suggest to split large topics. In this case the Su-25's could have had their own topic, just like the Mi-8's. That way each topic would be smaller, and you can still post all of your beautiful photo's.

Please keep them coming !!!

Cheers,
Iwan
Fox2 - for everything about low flying in Wales........and more !!

hornise
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Subscriber Scramble: hornise

Post by hornise »

Thans guys for your kind words it means a lot of me.

For those who wants to see the whole report - http://www.balakchiev.com/Photos/Aviati ... _training/
I take pictures, Photographic pictures...

Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Re: Bulgarian Air Force - Sea trainings May 2010.

Post by Key »

CoHaBa wrote:Or am i the only one "die verder kijkt dan z'n neus lang is"?
No, you are not. We do our best however, for instance by distguishing between the principles of quantity and quality. More is not the same as better. Anton makes great photos of fascinating subjects, and any established photographer will be able to tell you that the strength of a collection is in the selection. The lower the number of photos you need to tell your story, the stronger the impact. Obviously, the choice is entirely up to the photographer, and some stories are more enjoyable when told at a low pace and with detail - if you get what I mean.

Now read Thijs' suggestion and his explanation of it again, and you will see it matches the above - including the choice being left to Anton, whose work we highly appreciate here.

:ontopic: 8)

Erik
What four words, Jimmy!?!

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”