vragen Franse luchthavens

ImageSocial talk, maar dan in het Nederlands. Dit is de opvolger van het Praethuis uit het BBS tijdperk. Tagline verplicht !

Forum rules
freekiev
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Type of spotter: F3

vragen Franse luchthavens

Post by freekiev »

in the middle of august i am going to perpignon
when i've looked at pictures of perpignon airport i saw that the most pictures where of the same persons
now my questions are:
-am i alowed tho take pictures of airplanes are do i need a certificat?
-i alsow saw they have a repair hanger. is this wane still in active use?
-and there isnt mutsh movement according tho there site, so is there a airport in the naiberhood?
(http://www.aeroport.fr/l-union-des-aero ... -union.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
regards
free
Jan Stol
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Re: questions frensh airports

Post by Jan Stol »

I can't help you with the certificates for spotting, but as far as I know it was only for the Paris-airports. You should check this out, or others might be able to tell you.

Seeing you're an 'F3' in your profile, does it mean you're not interested in serials at all? There's some really exotic stuff stored in Perpignan, certainly worth a stop. See: http://www.airliners.net/photo/1254705/L/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can see most of it from the highway (the airport is right next to E15/A9).
And the maintenance hangar was in use last summer, though lots has changed in the business, so I can't tell you any up-to-date information.

Do you have a car, or someone willing to drive you anywhere? As the closest big(ger) airports is Marseille, and perhaps Gerona, though that's rather small too. Montpellier might be worth a stop too, I'm not familiar with the place.

Seeing the OP isn't used to English, I'm just making a quick Dutch translation for him underneath, hope mod's don't mind.

Freekiev, ff in het Nederlands nog.
Ik weet niet zeker hoe het zit met spot-'certificaten' in Frankrijk, maar volgens mij waren die alleen bedoeld voor de Parijse luchthaven. Ik zeg dit niet met zekerheid dus misschien kan iemand anders dit bevestigen. Ik moet hier wel bij zeggen dat de Franse Gendarmerie niet de meest begripvolle politie/marechaussee van Europa is, ligt er een beetje aan wie je treft. Maar als je je niet verdacht opstelt, dus bijv. telkens 10 meter van het hek blijft ipv. er tegenaan gekluisterd zal het weinig kwaad kunnen.

Op Perpignan staan een aantal zeer exotische registraties en vliegtuigen.
Zie: http://www.airliners.net/photo/1254705/L/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vorige zomer was de onderhoudshangar nog gewoon in gebruik, wellicht dat dit veranderd is sinds de hele luchtvaart ingestort is, dat is ook aan anderen even.

En als je een auto hebt, lijkt het meest intressante vliegveld -relatief- in de buurt Marseille. Montpellier is ook klein, misschien intressant om een stop te maken, maar niet voor een hele dag langs de baan zover ik weet.

Greetz, Jan

EDIT: I forgot about Toulouse, if you can make it to Marseille, you can probably head to Toulouse as well, not much of a difference in distance!
Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Re: vragen Franse luchthavens

Post by Key »

Heren, ik zet 'm even in deze area. Als hij toch niet in Spotting staat heeft Engels ook niet veel nut, als dat lastiger is.

Erik
What four words, Jimmy!?!

Return to “'t Praethuys”