Frankfurt 28 april and 1 may

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
GoldenEagle
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Frankfurt 28 april and 1 may

Post by GoldenEagle »

On 28 april and 1 may i was went to Frankfurt. Here some pictures.

28 april:

1 may:

And a video of a 747-400 of Lufthansa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIWXbdp ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gr, GoldenEagle
nustyR
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Re: Frankfurt 28 april and 1 may

Post by nustyR »

Nice catches ! :clap: I really like the Avro vortex shot.
Pitty that the shots without sun look a little bit soft ( low shutterspeed because of AV-mode ? )

What about the new ( to ) high fence ? Is there also a new road in front :evil:
Robin_Bamps
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Robin_Bamps »

New fence = spotter's nightmare!!! :help: :grumble:
MAS017
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Subscriber Scramble: yes

Post by MAS017 »

GoldenEagle,

Like the 01may shots a lot, despite the irritating fence :(
As I arrived at FRA on 01may aswell (QR A332 - A7-ACG), I would be, especially, interested in a shot of this aircraft as well as the registrations of the pictures you've shown here (esp. the Shanghai MD11F), as saw the aircraft on arrival...(or where to find a list ?)

Thanks a lot...

MAS017
GoldenEagle
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Post by GoldenEagle »

@MAS017; I've got not a picture of a Qatar at 1 may, but i've got picture of a Qatar at 28 april and i think is's the A7-ACG. I was 1 may just 2 hours at Frankfurt. Here is my picture of the Qatar at 28 april (not best quality);
The reg of the Shanghai MD11 is B-2178;

@nustyR; (Mijn engels is niet zo goed dus ik leg het even uit in het Nederlands, als iemand het kan vertalen, graag.) Het was op 1 Mei erg Heiig, dat kon je ook goed zien op de foto van de Lufthansa retro, ook krijg je daardoor luchttrillingen. Nu is mijn camera geen spiegelreflex dus daar zal het ook wel iets mee te maken hebben. De camera die ik gebruik is een Fujifilm Finepix S8000fd.

Gr,GoldenEagle
MAS017
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Subscriber Scramble: yes

Post by MAS017 »

GoldenEagle wrote:@MAS017; I've got not a picture of a Qatar at 1 may, but i've got picture of a Qatar at 28 april and i think is's the A7-ACG. I was 1 may just 2 hours at Frankfurt. Here is my picture of the Qatar at 28 april (not best quality);

The reg of the Shanghai MD11 is B-2178;

Gr,GoldenEagle
Thanks a lot for the picture of A7-ACG (although not on 01may09), and also for the registration of the Shanghai MD11Freighter...appreciate it a lot :!:
GoldenEagle
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Post by GoldenEagle »

No problem :wink:

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”