Düsseldorf EDDL - 30.10.2008

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
MarcR
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Düsseldorf EDDL - 30.10.2008

Post by MarcR »

Good Evening! :)

I wanted to show you some of my pics from 30 of October. It was a very fog day... a rainy, windy and dark day at Dusseldorf Airport. But it was a day with a lot of Spotters from Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and of course from Carl Hendriks Land ( :D - I think you all should know him he is a very "famous" spotter for us germans, nearly everybody knows him ;) ).

I'm really SORRY for the photos - I photograph planes since March/April and I don't do that really often. Still learning!

(that's Dusseldorf.... sometimes :D )

(I love this picture!)

(my first 707)

(old A330 - new 707 :D )

(ok - really really bad quality but I still like it)

Would be very happy to get some comments!

dank u wel :)
phkza
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: Civil > Pics or it didn't happen!

Re: Düsseldorf EDDL - 30.10.2008

Post by phkza »

MarcR wrote:I'm really SORRY for the photos
Why would you be sorry? Nothing wrong with the pictures, is there? I like 'em. Maybe I'll be heading to DUS sometimes next month, it's been a while.
MarcR
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by MarcR »

phkza wrote:
MarcR wrote:I'm really SORRY for the photos
Why would you be sorry? Nothing wrong with the pictures, is there? I like 'em. Maybe I'll be heading to DUS sometimes next month, it's been a while.
Because of the quality! You all are better than me, I'm still learning ;)
phkza
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: Civil > Pics or it didn't happen!

Post by phkza »

MarcR wrote:Because of the quality! You all are better than me, I'm still learning ;)
Nothing wrong with the quality mate. Seems like you had some bad weather, so maybe a little Photoshop would help to make the colors stand out a bit more.

Nice to see a 707 there, a little more diversity is more than welcome at DUS :)
Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Post by Key »

MarcR wrote:You all are better than me
Look again... :?
Good shots, great catch of the moment in #4 !

Erik
What four words, Jimmy!?!
SilverWingPix
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by SilverWingPix »

Excellent shots from DUS. U really have an eye for aviation photography if you only just started recently. Well done.

Egon/CPH
Best Regards,
Egon aka SilverWingPix
canberra
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: not too bad

Post by canberra »

MarcR wrote:(ok - really really bad quality but I still like it)
As already said by others not bad at all with this weather, and who cares about quality of the photos with this quality of aircraft :D

/Michael
MarcR
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by MarcR »

thank you very much guys! :)

I'm really happy you all like my pictures. Maybe I will upload some other pics later.. maybe some pics of this big airport in the netherlands.... it's called Amsterdam Schiphol :P ... but I only catch planes like the Nord N ??? of the France Navy there... and C-130 Kuwait Air Force... and Corsair Fly 744 F-HSUN AND F-GTUI :)

Or maybe of some other Airports like Dortmund or Frankfurt. Or Hamburg? ;) ... oh I think Dusseldorf again, got the P4-FLY (727) there on 12 October ;)
stroncacanna
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie

Post by stroncacanna »

Hi MarcR, nice pics! I like especially those of RAF Herk on the taxiway!
MarcR
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by MarcR »

stroncacanna wrote:Hi MarcR, nice pics! I like especially those of RAF Herk on the taxiway!
thank you very much! yes the herk had a really great sound! :)

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”