Dusseldorf in the rain; 29-9-2007

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Polecat
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: Omnivore
Subscriber Scramble: Polecat

Dusseldorf in the rain; 29-9-2007

Post by Polecat »

Went to Dusseldorf today, despite the poor weather forecast. Indeed, it was quite cold, windy, and the day started very wet..... Thankfully it cleared up quite well, that is, it stopped raining...
Luckily three special paint LTU's showed up, as well as a Tupolev...

E-R-I-C
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Re: Dusseldorf in the rain; 29-9-2007

Post by E-R-I-C »

Polecat wrote:Image
Hey,

Did you fake the registration of this one??? I ask this because there stands LY-BAZ in place of YL-BAZ. This picture on the 15th of this month is still YL.

Also the flag is gone.... :?

Maybe you can clear this up....Thanks!

But nice pictures is the rain! :wink:
Eric
Rico
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by Rico »

love the 'bearbus' :wink:
"And than in the trees I heard a twig snap ... warning lights flashed on my map ... I opened my eyes and to my surprise ..."
Polecat
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by Polecat »

Hi,
I reloaded a few pics on Photobucket, quality should be a bit better as I had the JPG settings a bit low initially...

Regarding the Fokker, no photoshopping there, enclosed another pic.... Interesting policy to make changes this subtle, a sharp observer you are!

some more....

a bit unsharp because of heatwaves of a waiting plane, but a great atmosphere catcher...

grtz
laurens lindhout
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: S1

Post by laurens lindhout »

Nice pictures!

The serial of the Air Baltic F50 is true:

http://www.g-kraft.com/forum/index.php? ... =15505.new" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greatings Laurens
E-R-I-C
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by E-R-I-C »

It is because of the new regional services in Lithuania
Eric
Polecat
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by Polecat »

Hmm, so that's quite a recent change than... Wonder if they will repaint more c/c, gotta start all-over again than....
:?
E-R-I-C
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by E-R-I-C »

Polecat wrote:Hmm, so that's quite a recent change than... Wonder if they will repaint more c/c, gotta start all-over again than....
:?
Indeed we must start over again than :wink: , a few years ago Ryanair was thinking about to put the planes in the Estonia register. Because of a "better" law for Ryanair to the employees. So lower money etc for the employees of Ryanair, and more money for Ryanair to make the tickets cheaper. But they never did it, (so far).
Eric
Polecat
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by Polecat »

Thankfully not, cause all Ryanairs would be lot of work compared to just a few Baltic Fokkers.... :?

To finish off the topic, here are the last ones of the cold'n wet Dussyday... maybe better in a couple of weeks' time....
Quite a few Air Berlin 737's compared to the last time I was there (about 2 months ago). The same goes for the Condor 737's instead of 757's. My guess would be it has to do with the end of the holiday season?

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”