All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


ImageImage



 [ 163 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 01 Jan 2017, 15:12 
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Joined: 29 Mar 2014, 14:40
Posts: 231
Nieuw jaar, nieuw topic. En dat het maar een mooi sightings jaar mag worden! :bday:

_________________
Greetzzz
Ivar
[color=#00FF00]HV/B738/PH-GGX[/color]


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 11:30 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jul 2004, 17:58
Posts: 10057
Location: Amersfoort, NL
Type of spotter: Military, ADS-B, ATC & Helicopters, Reporter
4/1

NAF088, NH90-NFH (N-088?) currently crossing low level VFR in the vincinity of Nijkerk (Gld.), ESE-bound

_________________
R.I.P. Chuck Berry (1926-2017)


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 13:24 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
13.17lt FAF4012 KC-135RG 574 visual trailing at FL280 heading SW, passing S of Amersfoort (source ADS-B exchange).


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 14:14 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
14.13lt FAF4014 C-135R 471 crossing the border near Haaksbergen, heading north and in the descend, currently FL080 (source ADS-B exchange).
Maybe in for an approach at Groningen-Eelde as well?


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 14:17 
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 22:44
Posts: 819
Location: Midwolda, Groningen, NL.
Type of spotter: Radio monitoring and numbers
Wolbie wrote:
14.13lt FAF4014 C-135R 471 crossing the border near Haaksbergen, heading north and in the descend, currently FL080 (source ADS-B exchange).
Maybe in for an approach at Groningen-Eelde as well?

Currently working on 120.300 Eelde Approach, will also make 1 approach.

_________________
Grtz Edwin
http://twitter.com/usafmonitor


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 14:32 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
Argus 01 wrote:
Wolbie wrote:
14.13lt FAF4014 C-135R 471 crossing the border near Haaksbergen, heading north and in the descend, currently FL080 (source ADS-B exchange).
Maybe in for an approach at Groningen-Eelde as well?

Currently working on 120.300 Eelde Approach, will also make 1 approach.


14.31lt turning southwest passing Hardenberg and in the climb again (source ADS-B exchange)


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 14:36 
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 22:44
Posts: 819
Location: Midwolda, Groningen, NL.
Type of spotter: Radio monitoring and numbers
Wolbie wrote:
Argus 01 wrote:
Wolbie wrote:
14.13lt FAF4014 C-135R 471 crossing the border near Haaksbergen, heading north and in the descend, currently FL080 (source ADS-B exchange).
Maybe in for an approach at Groningen-Eelde as well?

Currently working on 120.300 Eelde Approach, will also make 1 approach.


14.31lt turning southwest passing Hardenberg and in the climb again (source ADS-B exchange)

It's showing wrong positions on all the radarsites, also on my own SBS-1, he was visible at 2000 ft over East Groningen...

_________________
Grtz Edwin
http://twitter.com/usafmonitor


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 14:39 
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie

Joined: 09 Jan 2004, 19:56
Posts: 43
dat is niet best, kunnen we onze radar niet meer vertrouwen ....


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 15:04 
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2003, 22:44
Posts: 819
Location: Midwolda, Groningen, NL.
Type of spotter: Radio monitoring and numbers
henkpm wrote:
dat is niet best, kunnen we onze radar niet meer vertrouwen ....

According to my SBS-1 and ADSB-exchange, Airport Eelde moved to the south, between Hoogeveen and Emmen.
I think the French guys need to check their ADS-B equipment when back in France...

_________________
Grtz Edwin
http://twitter.com/usafmonitor


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2017, 10:13 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
10.13lt CTM2020 A400M 0033 currently passing Leiden heading NE and in the descend, FL207 at the moment (source ADS-B exchange). To EHLW , see viewtopic.php?p=851403#p851403


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2017, 11:53 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
11.53lt CFC4002 CC-177 177705 departed Köln-Bonn, heading NW direct Nijmegen-Arnhem area, will cross central NL (source ADS-B exchange). 11.59lt visual OTT Amersfoort.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 06 Jan 2017, 12:06 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 15:12
Posts: 9448
Location: @ home, @ work or elsewhere in the world!
Type of spotter: Military (numbers & photography)
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Ofcourse
Wolbie wrote:
11.53lt CFC4002 CC-177 177705 departed Köln-Bonn, heading NW direct Nijmegen-Arnhem area, will cross central NL (source ADS-B exchange). 11.59lt visual OTT Amersfoort.


Pulling contrails over Schiphol at 340..

_________________
Ben
Scramble member, reader & contributor since 1984


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2017, 11:59 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jul 2004, 17:58
Posts: 10057
Location: Amersfoort, NL
Type of spotter: Military, ADS-B, ATC & Helicopters, Reporter
7/1

RRR470 (Atlas C1, ZM403) is approaching the Twenthe region at approx. 33000 feet en route from Hanover-Langenhagen

Source: adsbexchange.com

_________________
R.I.P. Chuck Berry (1926-2017)


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2017, 14:06 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
14.07lt: CTM2026 C-160NG R212 just passed Dordrecht heading NE FL190 (source ADS-B exchange).


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wie wat waar vliegt daar - 2017 MIL
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2017, 14:16 
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict

Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 21:00
Posts: 1049
Location: Amersfoort NL
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
14.16lt BEMUD14 RC-135W 62-4138 just passing N of Zwolle heading west FL360, RTB Mildenhall (source ADS-B exchange).


Top
  
 
 [ 163 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group