All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


ImageImage



 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 15:19 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 06 Sep 2003, 22:06
Posts: 2801
Location: Haarlem,Eham
Royaljordanian wrote:
Michel wrote:
VP-BEP wordt 1506 verwacht, en komt te staan op K71


Hello

Zal deze hier nog blijven staan tot morgen / enig idee wanneer deze naar H10 gaat?

Bedankt!
Mvg,


Meestal worden ze snel na aankomst naar de hangaar gesleept.

_________________
https://www.flickr.com/gp/86098520@N06/73E3NT


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 15:41 
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie

Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 23:07
Posts: 43
Location: Amsterdam
Type of spotter: Civil
SPL wrote:
9H-TQM Standig at the G-buffer at this moment



Still standing there? And is it good visible from the road for a photo?

_________________
Grtz

Ewout

My Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92501813@N06/


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 15:55 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 15:46
Posts: 2600
Location: RTM
Type of spotter: S3
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Ja
Pahud91 wrote:
SPL wrote:
9H-TQM Standig at the G-buffer at this moment



Still standing there? And is it good visible from the road for a photo?


Still there dunno about photo opp.

_________________
Mvg,

:wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 16:03 
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Joined: 13 Mar 2006, 16:43
Posts: 754
Location: AMS/EHAM
Type of spotter: S3
PH-BRAD wrote:
Pahud91 wrote:
SPL wrote:
9H-TQM Standig at the G-buffer at this moment



Still standing there? And is it good visible from the road for a photo?


Still there dunno about photo opp.


Foto opportunity from the road directly in front of it will be lousy, there is (always) a lot of stuff parked in front of the aircraft.

Grtz,
Robert W

_________________
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 16:08 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 14:49
Posts: 13253
Nlspot2003 wrote:
Royaljordanian wrote:
Michel wrote:
VP-BEP wordt 1506 verwacht, en komt te staan op K71


Hello

Zal deze hier nog blijven staan tot morgen / enig idee wanneer deze naar H10 gaat?

Bedankt!
Mvg,


Meestal worden ze snel na aankomst naar de hangaar gesleept.


still at K71,shall be towed to the hangar later in the afternoon or evening.

_________________
Rgds,Martin.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 19:01 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 15:46
Posts: 2600
Location: RTM
Type of spotter: S3
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Ja
Welke regi heeft de Small Planet op oost?

_________________
Mvg,

:wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 19:53 
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 23:17
Posts: 463
Location: Hoofddorp/EHAM
Type of spotter: foto & regie civil & militair
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
[quote="PH-BRAD"]Welke regi heeft de Small Planet op oost?[/quote-
D-ABDB


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 19:55 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 15:46
Posts: 2600
Location: RTM
Type of spotter: S3
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Ja
spoednik63 wrote:
PH-BRAD wrote:
Welke regi heeft de Small Planet op oost?[/quote-
D-ABDB


Bedankt, toevallig bekend of hij gewoon niks te doen heeft of dattie aan de ketting ligt?

_________________
Mvg,

:wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 20:02 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 14:49
Posts: 13253
YS11 wrote:
1500-xxxx VP-BEP B737-800 YAKUTIA AL,SYL9911 (maintenance H10) ex VKO


Is inside hangar 10,now

_________________
Rgds,Martin.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 20:05 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 14:49
Posts: 13253
PH-BRAD wrote:
spoednik63 wrote:
PH-BRAD wrote:
Welke regi heeft de Small Planet op oost?[/quote-
D-ABDB


Bedankt, toevallig bekend of hij gewoon niks te doen heeft of dattie aan de ketting ligt?


:shock: kist is hier (tijdelijk) gebaseerd, gaat morgen weer een retourtje TFS doen, wat the kist meestal doet.

_________________
Rgds,Martin.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 20:16 
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2004, 16:38
Posts: 3047
Location: Uithoorn
Type of spotter: S4 Civiel en militair transport
YS11 wrote:
YS11 wrote:
1500-xxxx VP-BEP B737-800 YAKUTIA AL,SYL9911 (maintenance H10) ex VKO


Is inside hangar 10,now


Ringvaartzijde en vanaf buiten zichtbaar (Fokkerweg) ??

_________________
Grtz, Jan


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: EHAM 08-02-2017
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 20:51 
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie
User avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2006, 07:04
Posts: 41
Location: Schiphol
Type of spotter: Civil
330/340 wrote:
YS11 wrote:
YS11 wrote:
1500-xxxx VP-BEP B737-800 YAKUTIA AL,SYL9911 (maintenance H10) ex VKO


Is inside hangar 10,now


Ringvaartzijde en vanaf buiten zichtbaar (Fokkerweg) ??


Staat op dit moment platform H10


Top
  
 
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group